Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Rockin' the Paseo Wellies


tank forever 21, jeans banana republic

I bought these boots at the paseo in Salinas, Ecuador after a visit to the fish market. Loads of fish in a never before experience and I checked out the boots everyone wore. On the way back to the car I made the comment "I want a pair of the boots everyone is wearing".


fish market salinas, ecuador
if you look closely the man in the black hat is wearing yellow wellies


Jump to the next day, searching high and low in the paseo to find plastic and tape to wrap our hammock chairs for the journey home. My mother-in-law says "Look the boots you liked". I was sold with three colors to choose from - yellow, black and white. Torn between the yellow and white, I finally decided on the white. We've been a couple ever since...


shirt gap, vintage denim vest levi, leggings express, scarf toasty cowl etsy.com

The first snow in Kansas and you better believe out came the wellies.
[You may be wondering if I have to pee in this picture but I don't!]


sweater silence + noise (urban outfitters), vest forever 21, jeans gap

Did I mention they cost me around $7? Total score.

No comments:

Post a Comment