Tuesday, November 3, 2009

did that just really happen - moment of the day

Sooo I was almost to work this morning - at the last stop light before my daily Monday - Friday destination when I encountered a "did that just really happen" moment.



I am sitting at the red light, willing it to turn green (does anyone else think they have this magic power) when I notice the guy in the car in front of me jammin' out. He is bobbing his head and throwing his hands up, really getting down. I then notice a cop turning in front of us onto the same street where we are stopped at the light. The guy in front of me must have noticed the cop too. Because as the cop passes by, the guy continues to look forward and bob his head but raises his hand and to the beat of the music flips off the cop.





Really?

No comments:

Post a Comment