Wednesday, April 1, 2009

babies

March was the month for babies in my world.

My best friend Lacey had a baby boy Benjamin Keith. He graced us with his presence on March 18th. He is so adorable and my bf is such a good mommy. She is a natural!

My sister in law and brother in law in Colorado had Elijah William on March 19th. We and I mean we - Eric and I with the dogs in tote are headed to the Springs this weekend to meet the little guy! I can't wait to breath the mountain air.

My sister in law and brother had a little girl Baylee Lynn on Friday March 27th. I am head over heels in love with this little girl and it is so neat to see my bro as a daddy. I think I could hold her for hours and just watch her sleep. Unfortunately, I have to share her with others...

No comments:

Post a Comment